Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shopping!

Woke up at 8plus for rebonding yesterday with Wenna. Glad that we decided to go early cos the shop was only opened for 30 minutes and it's bustling with business already.

Waited and soon after, it's our turn.

Was quite boring cos we didn't get to sit side by side cos when there's seats, we'll be transferred over to do our hair.

So we were like sms-ing to one another -_-;

Wenna started to take photo of my hair, claiming it's 'very long'. But hers is not short either. Ahha.

Then we're finally done at 3pm and we met up with Kai Ling for lunch.

Chicken cutlet and fish fillet with rice for lunch. Yummy.

So happy that my gastric didn't fail me again (:

Headed down to Queensway then.

Reached and walked around.

Found things we really liked. But decided to buy later since we're only just started.

I saw this really nice Puma bag which I like! The price is lower than expected too!

While Wenna saw this Nike-but-don't-look-like-Nike bag.

First we bought earrings and then went to eat dinner.

We didn't want to carry our shoes and bags around ya know.



Had Katong Laksa and Milo Dinosaur for dinner! DELICIOUS!

I love Katong Laksa ^^

After dinner, we went to Converse and try out umpteen shoes.

This is the first time I spent alot of time in Converse.

I tried the super high cut one and I'm amazed that it suits me!!

Then tried the normal high cut one.. Not bad.

Then was contemplating whether I should get the low cut or super high cut one cos I love both! Both are green but they had different designs. I wanted to change my look abit that's why I was fusing over both ):

Ended up buying the low cut one cos I loved that design better.

Nevermind! Next time I'll buy the super high cut one if there's better design!



Wenna bought the brown one. Nice too!

I'm lovin' it!

Went back to the shop which sells this sandals I've been looking for. It's cheaper than the ones in Charles and Keith!

Had a hard time deciding too cos I felt it didn't really suit me. But I think it didn't look suitable for me cos I've never worn such shoes before.



And Kai Ling bought the pink one.

Hard-core pink lover she is.

Went back to the first shop where I first set my eyes on the Puma bag and to my horror, it has only two left.

So Wenna bought her Nike-but-don't-look-like-Nike bag.

And we head to the other store which also has the Puma bag I like.

Last piece.

Quality not very good.

Went back to the previous shop.

LEFT WITH DISPLAY ONLY!

Like a competition seh!

Me and Kai Ling went back to the other store to check the last piece (to compare the quality ya know) while Wenna stay put at the first store.

NO MORE LEFT AT THE OTHER STORE!

Bought this last one lor.

Heng I asked Wenna to stay put or Sayonara~



One word: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

Oh ya.

I'm posting up the photos of the Before and After Wenna and Huei Shan.

BEFORE:



AHHH~ Look at those curls!

(My head is big, I know)

AFTER:



SO MUCH BETTER!

HEE~

Here's more!







HAPPY (:

A short recap on my now ex-workplace.

I mentioned they have REAL delicious curry chicken!



YUMMY.

I'm missing it.

Here's a shot of the place:



Can't really see clearly. Can't expect much from a handphone camera.

It says "Tic Tech Centre".

Another Special-But-Quite-Outta-Topic note:



The Winnie the Pooh puzzle shall be the sweetest present a guy would give me.

Of cos not only the puzzle nicely packed in the box lah. It should be nicely completed in a frame!

I once said I'll marry the guy who gives me this.

But there's rules and regulations now! The most basic being: I must love the guy too.

Very outta topic rite?

I'm too high lah. HEHE.

After blogging I mean (: