Saturday, October 01, 2005

LV Baby

Went to Wendy's house today cos she had wanted to use my laptop and to watch 王子变青蛙 and I want to visit her niece.

Promised to reach her house busstop before 1pm and I did it!

I reached promptly at 12.59pm!

I don't lie, really.

In the bus, something really scary happened.

As usual, I was listening to my Mp3 player but I kept the volume low cos my battery is going dead soon.

At the busstop outside Jurong East Library, a decent looking girl boarded the bus in her school uniform.

It was only about a few more stops before alighting when I heard this uncle (let's call him uncle A) who is sitting at the seat whereby it faces the passengers at the back. Uncle B was sitting right in front of him, but facing the front.

Uncle A suddenly crescendo and said "You better not disturb, I tell you."

It was so loud I'm sure passengers who were sleeping woke up though I didn't witness it cos I was sitting near the exit.

Uncle A: Told you not to disturb you still disturb!
Uncle B: ...
Uncle A: You want to be prostitute is it?!

Why the hell did Uncle A asked Uncle B if he wanna be a prostitute! He's a guy!

It was two stops before Wendy's busstop by then and the female student alight the bus.

Uncle A: How can like that one?! Ask her not to disturb still disturb! BASKET!

And then the cursing and swearing continued even after I alighted two stops after the student.

I wondered what did the student do!

I mean, I'm very sure she kept very quiet while standing in the bus. She didn't even move! At least it didn't catch my attention since I love to observe the surroundings.

What I suspect was, maybe the student glared at Uncle A. That's why.

Uncle A has a real loud voice which almost made me jump at my seat. Damn. I don't even dare look at him straight for long (cos like I said, he was facing the back so I couldn't block my view of him). I don't wanna suffer the same thing the student suffer.

Now for a lighter topic.

Wendy's niece is totally cute! At first she was telling me not to blame her if her niece is not cute enough to me. Frankly, when I first looked at her, I didn't think she's like those who are extremely adorable which made me wanna run to her.

But when I reached her doorstep, Wendy yelled a "I'm home! Open the door!"

Little Jobelle was in the kitchen at that time and she crawled out to see who's at the door.

When she saw us, she grined at us with the cute "heh heh heh".

CUTE!

Of cos I melted.



Little Jobelle had a problem though.



She doesn't know how to smile at the camera!

The worst thing is, she don't even know how to react to the camera!



She only know how to eat, eat, eat and EAT!

But when I fed her Pocky, I must aim the middle of her mouth cos she only have a few tooth! Only two at the bottom row!

So if I miss the target, she will be biting the Pocky with her gums.



She's hyper active too!

She crawls and tries to climb to the table cos there's food!



These two are my favorites. The photo on the left is taken nicely from the top view cos she was using my leg as the support. I don't know why she likes to crawl to me and then stand up as if asking me to carry her.

The photo on the right is so cute. I carried her and control her with my legs cos I wanna take photos of her and she posed like that.

CUTE!

I'm calling her LV baby cos Wendy says she's rich and lives in a bungalow. Think is two bungalows connected as one, as what Wendy said.

Lucky fellow.

Tomorrow's her birthday!

And her parents called for buffet catering just to celebrate her 1st birthday!

REAL lucky!