Friday, September 30, 2005

Engagement

Skipped work today to join in the engagement ceremony at ROM.

My brother and his girlfriend fiancee were engaged today!

It was an eye-opening session today since I witness it!

Will post photos when my future sister-in-law send me the photos cos I used her camera to snap shots of today (I was the photographer lah).

Oh by the way I saw a very interesting shop name while in the cab with my dad going to China Square Food Centre for dim sum cos my brother booked some tables there for us.

The shop name's "FOOK ON WINTERWEAR".

How interesting is that?

Didn't managed to snap shot of that cos 1) I was in the cab and obviously it's moving 2) I had to find the camera in my bag, on it and then take photo of it. By the time I do that, I'll be miles away from that store.