Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Adventure to the Gents

I explored the Gents the other day during filming. I was tempted because my friend A was either pee-ing or shitting in the Gents. And because we were filming at the area outside the toilet, I volunteerily stood guard outside the Gents, though another male friend B of mine had went in to tell A not to walk out of the Gents.

I suddenly had the urge to say "Hey, can I go to the Gents and explore?" Friend B then went in and tell Friend A. I was so curious that I stood outside the Gents and asked "A, are you pee-ing?", just in case he was and then he got exposed to me ya.

As usual, he lied to me "YES! I'M PEE-ING!"

I took a peek inside, and realised both A and B were at the basin instead.

So I went in with huge courage.

My other filming mates thought I had orgasms, hence the reaction -_-;

Hell no.

It looked normal lah. And felt warm amazingly.

LOL.

Not that I didn't step in a males toilet before. Besides, I've even pee-ed and bathe and even washed in a males toilet before! (No, I didn't work as a cleaner before. Neither am I a transsexual. Yuhua Band people will know.) So it wasn't a big deal.

Just that, besides that male toilet which I've pee-ed at, bathed in and washed in the past, I haven't really visited other males toilet. Since it's just near me, and there wasn't any strangers around, why not?

I even took photos. Hah. Whoever been to an opposite sex toilet and took photos before? I mean, other than exploring lah.

So here it is:







(Go figure which guy accompanied me to the Gents, since we're filming horror film and ya, I get traumatized easily)



The reflection of the guy in the Gents is friend A.

He did a really bad thing yesterday. I was playing 英雄权 with Yuet Wei when he threw the wig just beside me.

I freaked out lah, and teared ):

Meanie.

P.S Identity is protected as requested.