Saturday, October 08, 2005

Spring Clean

Yesterday during work, I finally joined Wenna, Li Ling, Yuet Wei and Kai Ling to paste stickers.

Didn't have OT. I guess that biased fellow caught us talking several times.

Well, I also don't want OT yesterday so it doesn't matter :P

It was fun man.

I remember some of them saying "I like it best working with you all".

Kinda pierced my heart.

I didn't work with all of them at all.

With Wenna and Kai Ling yes. But that lasted for only a few days.

I worked the rest of the other weeks without them. Not saying I can't work without them, but the purpose of us working together is of cos, to work together. But I was deprived of that.

So I got a little sensitive when I heard that.

Deep inside my heart I was thinking, what if they were me?

Would they be able to survive throughout?

I admit sometimes I feel really out of place when they talk about the people working with them.

I know none of them. Though they sometimes would share with me, which I very much appreciate, but I hate it when I can't experience that.

Boo.

Don't wanna spoil the mood of this entry.

Oh ya, I was saying I finally worked with them and I felt very happy.

All those laughters and endless conversation; I'm very sure the aunties saw I was happier than usual too. Cos there was this once I caught auntie Lian looking over when I was laughing, then she turned behind to tell auntie Anna that I definitely look much happier when I'm with my friends.

The aunties cared about my well-being. But that biased supervisor only cared about our work. I just don't understand why must he judge by catching us chatting? Why can't he judge by the amount of work we do on top of the chattings?

Simply don't understand.

Whatevers.

Ya, I was pasting labels with the girls. The whole packet of labels didn't last the whole day. So Wenna and I went to the aunties and asked where should we get the labels (we can't get the labels from them cos we were pasting different labels), and auntie Lian told us to ask from Mei Ling.

*gasps*

Mei Ling was the one who was sitting with that cute guy. (by the way I wasn't jealous cos she's a permanent worker. older than me, and definitely older than him ;P)

Of cos we had to go over and ask and Wenna insisted I asked.

She said "Use your sweetest voice to ask."

We went over and I stood forward.

"我们没有stickers了" (we finished our stickers)

Mei Ling said to take from the pile of stickers lying on the middle of the table.

Took a huge pile and went off.

When the labels didn't last again, Wenna and I did the job of walking over again.

I had wanted to walk to the aunties then to Mei Ling but Wenna pulled me back and said to walk the shorter way.

Okay lor.

She was laughing all the way and I didn't know what's with her.

Even when I was about to reach the table, she was still laughing. I said "What's so funny?" but she just couldn't stop laughing.

So I took another pile and went back.

When we were back on the table, all of them were laughing.

Then Wenna showed me the back of a label and asked "Know why the back of this label has black fur?"

I didn't answer.

"Because I stuck it behind your jacket.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE MALU-ED ME IN FRONT OF SOOOOOOOOO MANY GUYS! AND THE CUTE GUY!

=(

"Don't worry. No one noticed your back", Li Ling said.

"Confirm not?!!"

"Ya. Cos we were looking at their reactions while you two went there."

"Heng ah. Wenna, how come you stuck the label there and I didn't notice?!"

"I stuck it down there when I pulled you back from the aunties", Wenna replied.

Don't ever want to get labels liao lah!

I forgot to add on to the IKEA trip that what I learnt during work had become useful in IKEA.

I had to choose the cupboard for the storage boxes and I used the work tactic.

Cos I checked pallets of cupboards before, I know how to look for good ones.

Seh. Have to apply what I learnt during work outside sia.

Spring cleaning was a success!



That was how messy before I cleaned up.

After *counts fingers* six hours of work..

TADA!



I know my book shelves still look kinda untidy but I realised I have to head back to IKEA again! Cos I need a medium-sized storage box to store all my JAY stuff! If not it'll be collecting dust.

The first shelf of the taller one is where I store all my JAY stuff.

I really agree that when you do a spring clean, you'll find things you already forgotten about.

In the midst of my spring clean, I decided to haunt down all my soft toys in the storeroom to put into one of the storage boxes my mum bought for me.

Thank god I finished hunting before she comes back if not I'll get a good scolding.

Realised I had alot of stuff toys which I forgot exist!

Stuff toys like the Lipton tea something blaster. The ones which when you throw or drop will produce a cute sound. I have three of them. One producing the boing sound, one producing kisses and the last one producing whistles that's exactly what sounds like when a guy whistles at a pretty girl who walked past.

Then I found a 24" Tigger? Not sure about the height but when I saw it I was like "Oh my god.. When did this ever exist?"

That doesn't look like my Tigger, sadly.

I think I remembered it's my sister's.

=(

Then found the Tigger which some of my ex section members bought. Can't really remember who but it's actually those for kids. Can produce those beany sounds when you shake it.

There was also the Tigger which Wen Wen, May Hui, Pei Li and Kim Yeen bought. (Wendy, don't be surprised).

That's the one I really liked. Not really very big, kinda small actually but it's the cutest! Produces kids toys' sound when you squeeze it.

But I can't seem to find the Tigger which Rachael bought it!

=(

I remembered her asking "So how's the Tigger which I bought for you?" during the 4E5 gathering.

=(

I don't know where my mother kept it..

And my biggest ever Tigger which Cheryl bought for me is kept on top of my parents' wardrobe.

My mum hates stuff toys.

That's why I decided to keep mine safe and sound in a storage box.



The storage box is kiddish but no choice, there weren't any other designs available. Since I'm storing all my stuff toys inside, I decided to label it with a black marker using kiddish handwriting.

Good imitation?

I don't have skills to imitate a kid's handwriting.

I simply use my left hand to write.

:P