Monday, October 10, 2005

Swensons

Met up Yuet Wei, Wenna, Bryan and Li Ling at Sim Lim Square just to check out external harddisk and iPod Nano. Ended up buying nothing. Hah.

At Sim Lim Square, Wenna received an sms from Hogan saying it's Kai Ling and that she can't make it for dinner with us. Initially Wenna thought Hogan sent a prank sms since, according to her, he always send such messages and Kai Ling still turn up for the meeting and stuff.

But to our horror, she really cannot make it.

So we went to Bugis Junction.

Had wanted to watch Corpse Bride since Kai Ling watched it already but since it's a Sunday, the prices of the tickets are more expensive and that Corpse Bride is only a 70 minute show. It means it's not worth it.

Didn't catch any movie since there aren't nice ones.

Got lah.

40-year-old Virgin.

BUT M18 leh.

I not yet 18.

Sian.

Shopped around looking at girly stuff and I think Bryan felt abit left out cos he's not a girl.

Heh.

It's five already so we decided to go try the roti prata since it'll be peak hour around 6pm. Don't wanna end up waiting for seats just to eat roti prata.

Oh my god, man. I thought we could enjoy roti prata feast. Turned out just a normal roti prata stall with paper prata.

Sian.

We found a table for ourselves so we sat down deciding what to eat.

Wanna try paper prata and then eat at some resturant later. Then we discussed which resturant to eat in.

Suddenly, in a serious tone, I said "Eh, actually today eat Seoul Garden good bargain leh."

Everyone looked at me seriously and asked why.

"Cos today is family day, one adult free one child."

EVERYONE BURST INTO UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTERS!

For those who don't get the joke, it's actually to suan Li Ling lah. She is small size and don't look like an 18 year old. (Older than me somemore leh).

So we only ordered paper prata.



NICE!

Crispy just like potato chip.

After that, we walked around the resturant area. Had wanted to settle down at Pasta Mania but we decided to check out the menu at Swensons.

Majority chose Swensons so Swensons gets to earn our money!



Got our menus and of cos we looked through it to choose what we want.

Normal people read the menu like this:



Abnormal people?



What can I say?

ATTENTION SEEKER!

LOL.

In order of appearance:

Li Ling ordered:



Crayfish Pasta!

Yuet Wei ordered:



Fish and Chips!

Bryan ordered:



Teriyaki Chicken Pasta!

Notice that the fillings is so little and the cook only cared about the decoration of the dish. Heh.

Wenna ordered:



Fish Baked Rice!

Me?



I on diet lah.

Drink plain water only.

The food so fattening. Eat liao must exercise alot.





Okay, I lied.

I ordered:



Curry Chicken Baked Rice!

Not very nice to me leh.

Gravy too salty.

=(

Wenna had second round!



Greedy girl.

It's a dish that contains Crayfish pasta, fries and salad.

So everyone finished eating..



NO LOR!

Li Ling still eating!



So slow.

The crayfish still alot lor.

Time for desserts!

My Curry Chicken Baked Rice was the last to arrive but this time mine's first!

Of cos I felt really happy and started to make nonsensicial noises which attracted stares from people around us.

It went like this, the waitress stood near to Bryan but I was like two seats from him.

Upon seeing my Iced Mocha, I went like "HEH HEH HEH HEH" in a very loud voice. I didn't purposely heh loud loud. It just came out like that.

When the waitress heard that, she immediately come and serve me my Ice Mocha!

I went like "What the hell? She knew it's my order after I 'HEH HEH HEH'?!"

Everyone laughed like siao people lor!

So paiseh!

But Yuet Wei told me that it was actually her who pointed to me when the waitress asked who's Iced Mocha was that.

Sian.

Well, I was the laughing stock lah. But it's okay.

People laughing cos of my stupid actions and words, all worth it!

Here's my Iced Mocha!



I know when you eat in at Swensons you eat their Ice Cream. I don't cos I was craving for Iced Mocha!

It's been a month since I last drank it! Further more the mocha I last drank was the ones selling at Canteen one. Nescafe canned Mocha. Boring~

Then all of their ice creams arrived.



Yuet Wei's Sticky Chewy Chocolate.

Very sticky, very chewy and very chocolatey!

Swensons anyone?

Hah.



Li Ling's Strawberry something something. Don't remember the name. Heh.



Bryan's blueberry something something.



Wenna's ice cream (I don't even remember anything about the name).

My Iced Mocha tasted bitter according to the girls.

I haven't mix the ice cream and the chocolate fudge mah!

But got so bitter meh? It was okay to me leh.



So I stir stir stir stir stir..

Look like those dealers at illegal gambling dens mah?

TADA!



VERY HEAVENLY!

Any Mocha something is nice to me :D

After drinking my Mocha, I acted as if I was filming for the Marigold advertisement, you know, those drinking Marigold till going finish kinda noises.

I continued that and had wanted to wait for someone to ask me to shuddup.

None did that.

It was tiring so I stopped.

Li Ling said "You must burp after that."

I gave out a tiny burp which no one could hear.

I cannot burp when you ask me to. I can only burp naturally and gross out people.

After we finished eating our ice creams, we ALMOST left the resturant without paying.

Sorry lah. We are not those people who walk into resturants and go "Bill please." when we finish eating can.

LUCKY someone realised.

So we asked for our bill..

Almost had to wash dishes!

Okay, I lied again.

The bill total up to $100++!

Then Bryan flashed his UOB mini credit card.

Rich fellow.

UOB got give discount!

Enjoyed 10% discount ^^

$97++ bill later.

My meal was the cheapest!



Being girls, we went for neo prints!

Thank Bryan for his camera and helping to scan ^^

Of cos I chose the ones which I looked best in. HEHE~

I personally like this one cos 1) I decorated this photo and 2) everyone looked good in this photo.



Me and Yuet Wei abit out lah. We weren't smiling but look at Wenna and Li Ling, smile so widely seh.



My face so big!

Wenna play cheat!

Stand so behind then I look like one big head down there.

The Mickey shirt nice right!

The rest of the neo prints so so liao.

Sian leh.

We didn't use the bars behind us cos I'm the only one wearing pants!

They all wear skirt then cannot do any funky actions.

NEXT TIME DON'T WEAR SKIRT OKAY! WE CLIMB THE BAR BEHIND HOR!

Had a fun day on the whole.

Shopping will be the next big thing!