Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Wig

Watched The Wig last Saturday at Cineleisure. Much thanks to Han Xiang's friend Shu Hui (if I didn't remember wrongly) who helped us book the tickets cos she works at the box office and that The Wig was a new release movie so it'd be quite "hot".

I must say the story's plot is damn good. They have very good climax and twist and they really scare the wits outta us. The actresses acted well too. Thumbs up for this show!

Spoilers ahead.

The Wig is a story about a patient with cancer at the terminal stage. Of cos, she is bald and her elder sister decides to buy her a wig. The wig, however, is made using human hair. The owner of the hair belongs to a transexual and "he" was murdered so that this wig could be made. The patient's sister's boyfriend happens to be the ex-boyfriend of the transexual and the wig is back to revenge, since the boyfriend dumped "him".

After the patient wore the wig, she stopped consuming one of her medication and it's easily mistook that the wig had had her do so because there's just this particular tablet she wouldn't eat. Then when she got possessed by the transexual and tries to kill the ex-boyfriend, the sister took off the wig and burn it.

When the patient said her hair is growing back (after the wig was burnt), the sister, terrified, locked her up and then killed her when she finally decided to let her out.

She then received a call from the doctor that her sister hasn't been eating one of her medication because that medicine will prevent her hair from growing back.

Sad.

But I was too terrified to cry.

-End of spoilers-

The beginning started really amusing, well, not to me, Wenna, Kai Ling and Jia Yi of cos.

It began with the wig peacefully moving on the screen and then there was this real loud and impactful SEWING MACHINE NOISE which scared the crap outta us.

We screamed.

The entire theatre laugh.

So the movie ended at around 9+pm and we walked to Takashimaya to grab a bite.

BAH~

The shops were closing and we had to packet food and eat outside!



So pathetic..



Seems more rice than dishes.. hmmm..

Went home around 11pm with Kai Ling and Wenna tagging along with me.

We had to make the ghost costume for the film..



That's us.



Math?



No lor!

We need to use Pythagorus' Theorem sia.



That's the time we started to cut our cloth.





Tada! Almost done!

Then we had to sew our own leftover cloth to see who's stitches are more durable.



All looked the same!

I swear I finished sewing mine within 5 minutes whereas the two of them are still sewing.

Even when Wenna's done, Kai Ling's only 1/5 done.

OMG.

And I told them I'm very sure they'll laugh at my stitches.

They did.



My wear-once-and-then-throw cloth!

What to do. I guess Wenna's right. I'm more to the career woman than the housewife woman.

And to think I was the most enthusiastic one who can't wait to sew.

Hmmm..

Compare mine and theirs.



Wenna's



Kai Ling's

Kai Ling's was the most durable one so she's in charge of sewing the sides of the costume and Wenna to sew the sleeves.

Me?

Plan schedule lor.

NOT EASY ALSO K!



The ideal housewife.



This?

The rough housewife.

After sewing till 7am, all of us were getting tired and we decided to take a nap.

Both of them took a nap on the sofa and I took a nap on the arm chair.

When asked what time they wanna wake up, 8am or 9am, Wenna said "huh. I still want 7.30am leh."

VIOLA!

She was the first to sleep soundly till 8+am.

Me? I woke up in the middle of my sleep, saw Kai Ling open her eyes and told her I'll go to my room and sleep cos it's very uncomfortable sleeping on the armchair and I was aching all over.

In the midst of my sleep, my sister came in twice to ask me to wake up cos my "friends are outside and it's weird".

Woke up on the second trial.

Washed up and smelt chicken rice coming from the kitchen.

Hmm? My dad bought lunch so early?

OMG! It's 1pm already!

>.< am ="X" src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/sshann87/P1040700.jpg">

DONE!

Looks creepy?

Of cos we did tryouts.

Wenna did tryouts first.



Hopeless man.

She thinks she's some Huang Fei Hong.



This gotta be the creepiest photo of the day.





REVENGE!

That's it for that day (: