Thursday, November 24, 2005

:(

Basically I'm tied up with alot of things to do.

In chronological order:
1) Presentation for Introduction to Social Psychology tomorrow
2) RoboCode Competition on Sat (In charge of audio. All about playing some music and then slacking for the whole day)
3) Individual Ethnography observation to be done (hopefully) by Sun or I'll get ready to repeat the module
4) ICT Superstar rehearsal backstage thingy on Mon
5) ICT Superstar actual backstage thingy on Tue or Wed
6) Individual Ethnography presentation next Fri
7) VID project dued next Fri
8) Yuhua P.O.P next Sat (optional)

ZZZ

I didn't know I'll regret saying "Yes", that's how I got myself involved with Robocode and ICT Superstar.

On top of everything, I'm having a slight flu and cough now.

ARGH.

I almost forgot about my Individual Ethnography which takes up 30% of my module grade until I saw flyers distributors on way to the Jurong East interchange.

HENG I WENT TO THE LIBRARY LOR.

I didn't want to go home so early, so I decided to go to the library to do some VID research. Very unnecessary actually, cos I found everything online but just for fun lah.

Ended up borrowing a book I've borrowed before. Not because I haven't finish reading that, but because it's a nice book and I've kinda forgot the contents.

Then stroll to Entertainment to visit my ex workplace Poh Kim.

Nice renovation. New staff (again). The female staff is friendly. Was smiling at me when I walked in.

So it's time to go home when I saw that flyers distributor. I remembered I wanna observe flyers distributors and then sneakily take photos of them (so I could have a nicer presentation with photos) . I have to observe if they stereotype when giving out flyers and perhaps I'll do a little interview with them.

Browsed at Buzz. Saw Y-Generation featuring JAY and that Men's Uno. Men's Uno so ex :(

Walked into Popular and heard JAY's songs playing. LOL. Though I have the CD already, I stayed to listen to 2 of my fave songs before I leave.

Nice day out alone (:

I guess sometimes I need such quality time alone outside to free myself from troubles.

That's why now I'm at home and complaining.