Friday, November 25, 2005

It feels good to be remembered (:

While I was browsing through in the library yesterday, Ali called.

It's been a longg time since we last chatted.

Catch up abit and yeah, we'll be seeing each other at P.O.P next Sat (:

During my presentation today (okay, it went smoothly except for a few parts which I stumbled upon my words), Nisa called.

Missed call of cos.

Was so surprised.

Called her back and she said SHE SAW ME.

How can that be?!

1) I was in the classroom.
2) She doesn't school at Ngee Ann.

Turned out to be a hoax.

She said she miss me.

I'm missed (:

Just then, Cheryl pm me in MSN and said she miss me too.

Aww~

Is this the peak period when people miss me?

That explains why I caught a flu. LOL.

Still, I admit I'm not those kinda who can keep in touch with my friends very well.

Sad.