Thursday, November 10, 2005

December Baby

So glad that my class' still going strong after four semesters.

There's like a group of us still hanging out together; dinners, movies, night cycling etc.

Am so glad.

There's the super-regulars like myself, Wenna, Kai Ling, Mike, Jing Jie, Wei Ming, Yong Xiang and some not-so-regular regulars like Xeno, Sam, Teck Wei, Fai and perhaps Rong Guang. That makes up about 70% of us!

Hehe.

Wei Ming's birthday on Sun. Prolly celebrating for him ((:

My birthday's in December! And am proud of it ((: Even though I'm the youngest, I'm sooo glad that my friends are waiting till I reach 18 so we can hit the club!

WHEEE~~

It's even better that my birthday falls in the term break! No worries for going home late, sleeping late, and then late for lessons the next day!

And yes, so very the happy ((: