Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The girl who cried "WOLF!"

I guess I'm am one such girl.

Sad fact.

Did I lie too much that whatever I say seem like a lie?

There're some successful times though.

I remember receiving this call from Wenna to ask where was Kai Ling and I.

Wenna: Eh, where are you girls?
Me: Huh?! We at level one already! We rushing back home!
Wenna: HUH?! EH WAIT LAH!
Me: Haha. Play play lah. Don't panick, we at toilet.

Today we were in the lift getting to the classroom in which our class will be held at.

The lift reached level 5, almost everyone in the lift left.

Kai Ling asked: Level 5 right?
Me: No! Level 6!
Kai Ling: Ya, right! (walking out of the lift suavely, giving me the "I won't believe you" handsign)
Me and Wenna: Kai Ling! Level 6! (we were both on the verge of laughing and panicking all at the same time cos the lift door was closing. A cleaner was in the lift at the same time)

Kai Ling then decided to believe us and walk in.

WAH LAO EH!

Did I lie too much that it's a habit now?!

Or did the way I speak sounded like I was lying?!

>.<

That Kai Ling part not very funny I think, should have video-ed it down.