Monday, November 07, 2005

Good luck

to those people who are taking Os this year, or retaking your Os.

Blessings abit late though, but it's the thought that counts.

I remembered the days when I took Os two years back. Scary experience, never ever want to experience it again (durh).

I don't remember the type of anxiousness I had when I took those papers. I only remembered on A math paper day, I panicked when I stepped into the exam hall; because I forgot to bring in my calculator. Everyone's settled down already, HOW?! I went out to take my calculator. My heart panicked upside down then.

But phew, it's all over already.

I remembered the day I got back my results. I remembered what Ms Hema told me: "Huei Shan! I Love You! Your English was very weak but LOOK! (shows me my results slip) a B3!"

Was controlling my emotions though.

Then cried later.

People thought I did badly -_-;

I mean, why can't it be tears of joy?

Nobody ever thought I could get into the best class. Nobody thought I could get good grades. I remembered when I told people I got into 3E5 and everybody gave me the very shocked face. They thought I got in out of luck.

Oh my 豆 lah~

Do I look like those bad girls who always get bad grades?

Abit of recollections.

Maybe I do look like I can't study.

Sad fact.