Sunday, November 06, 2005

Marina Square

Went to Marina Square with my mum, aunt and cousin.

Was feeling rather pissed when all my mum did was to pick on me.

She picked on me when I left my house.

Picked on me when we reached CityHall.

PERIOD~

I'm lucky I wasn't out with her alone, if not things would have turned out worst.

She's just out to malu me lor.

Reached Marina Square with much peace since she was lagging behind. Set foot on the center stage and there was two ways: either to walk straight or turn right.

I browsed around.

GUESS WHAT I SAW?!




METERSBONWE!

A couple of months ago I was complaining why there isn't Metersbonwe in Singapore, now my wish has been granted! (By the way, JAY's the spokeman for it, hence my reaction.)

Walked into the store and I was very disappointed: NO sight of JAY posters anywhere! It's not like S&K where they have S.H.E and F4 as their spokesman and that we get carriers with our idols face pasted on it!

WHY!

:(

Looked at all the apparel, nice and cool clothings indeed.

Then I walked towards this stack of clothings and picked the pink one to look at.

The salesgirl came over and said: "This design has got JAY's signature on it."

DING DING DING DING DING!!

She's almost like an angel standing there! I swear I could see the halo!

When I asked why there isn't any JAY posters around, she said JAY is the spokesman for China, so-called haven't come to Singapore yet, even their plastic bag is just the plain ones which says "Metersbonwe".

Ohh~

OF COS I BOUGHT THE TEE LARH~

Had wanted the pink one cos JAY's signature is spread over the right side of the tee on the back, sadly no more size already! Left with XS sia~

Can fit in that one but it's too tight fit and it don't look nice at all since it's also shorter..

:(

So bought this one instead:



JAY's signature is on the left sleeve..



Of cos he didn't sign ALL the tees himself. It's printed on it larh.

Can't expect him to sign all if, say, they produce 5000 of it right..

I swear I'm gonna find a job in there!

Shopped, shopped and shopped and then it's time to go home..

Was about to walk to the bus stop when I saw the words Millenia Walk.

I remembered there's Candy Empire inside!

So I walked in all the way and saw it:



VERY DISAPPOINTED?

I don't see any Willy Wonka bars!!

I want leh!

Had wanted to buy Ali some chocolates as his belated birthday, but there isn't anything nice :(

Had wanted to buy some chocolates to share with my friends tomorrow, but there isn't anything nice either :(

Sadded.

So went back home!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THAT METERSBONWE SHOP.

HOPE ONE DAY WHEN I WALK IN, I'LL SEE HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL POSTERS OF JAY IN IT ONE DAY.

I SWEAR I'M GONNA VISIT THAT PLACE AT LEAST ONCE EVERY MONTH.

Hehe.

Of cos Marina Square has got alot of shops like Far East Plaza too! There's like 30 over such shops and I shopped until my legs cannot take it!

Lalala~

I'm outta here!