Saturday, November 26, 2005

Had the Robocode a.k.a StrITWise Challenge thingy today. In charge of audio. Learnt alot!

It's so cool (:

The helpers today consist of half seniors, Chu Ting, Jenny, Cindy, Kian Ming, and half juniors, Samuel, Ivan and Me; inexperienced juniors that is. At one point of time, all the seniors were away and there was only the 3 inexperienced one tending the audio area.

Oh my god, Mr Chang came over and said he needs to use the mic. OMG OMG. I remembered they say I have to shift this and that in this position, on the mic, and that's it. OMG OMG. I did as what was taught but OMG OMG why the mic don't seem to be working?!

Mr Chang: You guys are from PSP right? You guys don't know how to do these?
Me: This is our first time doing this... (showing sympathetic face)

Finally it works!

Mr Chang: Good job!
Me: (gleeing happily)

Oh yeah, and I've got a major complaint.

Jing Jie came over to tell me the people complaint about the music. They said the music in the morning was horrible. Then it's better in the afternoon.

I went like "If they think they have better songs to recommend, ask them come here lah! We have limited songs can, and different people different taste. Hundreds of people here, how can I satisfy all of them?!"

Abit agitated but that's the fact right.

I know the music suck in the morning, cos the player was just shuffling by itself. Then in the afternoon I chose those popular and quite overrated songs to play and they said it's okay only..

Ah but well, I shan't let that spoil my mood.

Yes! I got to know more friends! From PSP that is.

People like Jenny, Samuel and Ivan. And the favoritest thing I like to do is to tease Samuel cos he's so teasable and he doesn't know how to retaliate. HEHE.

And because it's an IT event today and that majority of the people there are ICTians, I know like 50% of the people who helped out.

While I was rotting over my area, people came over and talked to me.

Happy happy.

There was Sandra, Keith, Pei Wen, William Chen, Mr Ong, Mr Chang, Jia Yi, Tiffany, Yong Jia, Jonathan, Jing Jie (especially), Mike and even Uncle Daniel! The list goes on of cos, but I don't remember who else.

Nice, nice, nice.

One bad thing about such major events is that, we all will get fatter if there's too many major events! They just keep feeding us!

Lunch, McCafe muffins, packets of Milo, mineral water, Mac Lemon-lime, even Mac for dinner!

Looking forward to ICT Superstar cos I'll be learning stuff in the control room! Lightings and audio.. *SCREAMS*

I so like to be in controlled of the audio, it's like.. SO COOL!

Individual Ethnography presentation the week after next (:

This new layout makes me happy, and more cheerful. The SunFlower makes me smile (: