Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter and the Globet of Fire

YEAH! I watched that show already ^^

Together with the usual gang: Wei Ming, Wenna, Kai Ling, Hogan, Fai, Mike, Jing Jie, Teck Wei, Yong Xiang and Heri!

Fai lost his wallet, so he went around to look for it while we waited for him at the Ngee Ann bus stop.

Took taxi to CWP then. It was still raining and it was already 7+pm.

Our movie starts at 9.05pm.

Had dinner for Cavana. Oh my god man, damn ex. I thought it's the usual Cavana, like the one at Marina Square but I was wrong! >.<

Well, had my all time favourite Ice Mocha Latte ((: Sometimes I hate resturants with that drink cos it's always so expensive but I'm always tempted by it >.<

So by the time we finished our dinner, we're left with 30 minutes before the movie starts.

Walked around Kiddy Palace cos Wenna wanted to buy some baby clothings for her baby (I'm just kidding about this part). Oh my god man, I forgot what the funny thing was but I remembered I kept laughing! I think prior to what Fai said! And he was like imitating my laughter can. I admit my laughter sometimes abit asthmatic but then he's so mean!

Then I sweared I won't look at him or I'll start my asthmatic laughter again.

But Wei Ming did it again lah.

Oh my god.

Hah.

Heri was gonna be late cos he forgot to alight. So I decided to wait for him.

He insisted I leave the ticket to the counter but I insisted in waiting for him.

When he turned up and saw me, he looked abit irritated?

If you're reading this, hope you don't mind can! You weren't very late mah. We only missed a commercial or two!

Enjoyed the show! Very very exciting.

But I think I looked abit stupid cos the sound system is fantastic but there was several parts when impactful sound effects suddenly BOOM out. I was practically covering my ears when that happened. I think I looked very very dumb.

Although I watched the first movie and missed the other two before Globet of Fire, I think I wanna try reading the book. (Did try before lah. But that time no perserverance so I gave up after reading a page or two. Hehehe.)

Anybody willing to lend me the book? Or the VCD? HEEEE~