Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sentosa Galore

WARNING: PHOTO-INTENSIVE ENTRY. PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILE THE PHOTOS ARE LOADING.

As promised, I'm back to post photos of the Sentosa trip.

Am a little late for the trip on 23rd October but nonetheless, I'm still gonna post photos of it.

Met the gals at Habourfront and we were on our way to Mac when we saw this shop.



Wenna and I didn't know that our "ma" aka oma aka Kai Ling owns a mini-mart! Bad mummy for not giving us extra allowance!

As usual, the golden tickets to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory.. I mean Sentosa.



On board to Siloso Beach!



JAZZZZZZZ!



Here's the band members.



Holy BABES!

LOL~

Had wanted to catch a jazzy performace by the band but sadly, the season ended on 22nd October )):

Frankly, I had never taken photo with the colorful "Siloso" before.

So here it goes:





When we were about to leave, we saw two adorable kids running towards us! (actually towards the word "Siloso")

Got so high cos they're really so cute and took photos of them.



This photo is nice. The little boy was smiling so widely but then too dark to be seen. Can't even see me.





One word: CUTE.

I wanted to climb on the rocks..



FAILED!

So I squatted down there looking so gloomy.

Last but not least..



I CONQUERED THIS BRIDGE!

Just in case you don't know, I have a phobia of bridges.

Okay, I only conquered the bridge on the way back.

While we were crossing the bridge, there were tons of many people on the bridge too so it was really very very very shaky and I was complaining from the time I started till the time the journey ended.

Realised the other end is even worst, so we decided to cross back.

I requested to go first, so nobody will be able to make the bridge shaky and make me complain.

I DID IT WITHOUT A NOISE!

With my heart beating real fast of cos.

HEE~

------------------------------


Sentosa on 13th November!

Kai Ling started to take photos of people.





She always like to snap UGLY shots of me.



Failed again!

I think I look like a small kid here. (I think cute ((:)

Reminds me very much of the previous photo taken during night cycle..



UGLY snapshots of the birthday boy, WEI MING!





He damn skinny lor.

The process of burying him..







Poor Wei Ming, there was sand going into his mouth and nose and eyes.

After so long..



We're still burying him..

DONE!

This was the group who approached us..



He was gleeing so happily because he thought he was gonna appear in the news..

US!



Notice the shovel.



Quite obsence.

TANNING!





That explains why I got burnt at the back of my hips.



Goodbye to Sentosa!



All looking shagged.

All smiled happily.



THE END!