Thursday, November 03, 2005

Little rascals

It's public holiday today so I slept at 7am in the morning. Don't ask me what I did, you wouldn't wanna know, trust me.

Woke up 5 hours later as I was awaken by alot of noises outside my room.

I remembered my mum saying my cousins from Malaysia will come over. They're kids. Hence, the noise.

So I woke up unwillingly cos I couldn't sleep after all the noise (No, they didn't come in and wake me up. They usually will, but because my room's in a mess and my sis had locked the door, they couldn't come in.)

Saw the kids hanging around at the hamster cage.

KIDS~

Washed up my face, ate lunch and then played with them.

I love kids.

And I especially love kids drawing.

I asked the youngest, and my favourite (It's a sad thing I always prefer the youngest. If another younger one comes along, I'll prefer the younger one :x) to write her name and draw something for me.

I have an older and sweeter photo of her.



Her name's Wong Zi Ling by the way.

This was what she wrote:



Hmmmm....

She's only four years old.

Haven't starting schooling.

But so courageous of her!

She INSISTED that it says "Wong Zi Ling" in chinese.

SO CUTE!

Her eight-year-old brother said it's written like this:



That's more like it ;)

The human I asked her to draw for me turned out like this:



Notice the two little dots above the small circle in the middle. She said that's the nipple.

She's drawing a guy.

The little circle is the belly button.

She even pointed to me where the kukujiao should be.

I said: "Human? Look more like robot leh."

She corrected me saying: "I drawing robot what."

KIDS~

I showed the kids crazy frog. I believe media influences the kids easily. They were like humming the tune of the crazy frog song! Those "bam bam" thingy.

Zi Ling went like "How come they blur the kukujiao part?"

HAHA~

Her parents also buai tahan!

Asked her five year old cousin to draw for me.

She drew this:



Very nice drawing!

Look at that sun.. SO CUTE!

I believe I'll frame all my kids' work.

LOL.

Zi Ling played around with my handphone.

She took photos of practically everything.

She walked to the mirror and said: "How come the camera got me inside?"



HAHA~

Took photos with her of cos.



She's so adorable!

Notice my eye bags. zZZ~

I was mapling a little when the brother said he wanna play.

I granted his wish and let him train my Bootes level 9 character.

HEHE~



That's him with my laptop, and the kids surrounding the hamster.

Cute day I had :)