Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The concept regarding my new banner is "Naiveness".

I wish.. I wish.. I could be a kid forever..

If I'm a kid..

I could anyhow write my name and still insist that's my name..



Even though it looks like this:



I could draw and think it's the perfect drawing in the whole wide world..



I would get amazed by why I could take photo of myself in front of a mirror..



I could give a blur look and still look so cute..





I could have strangers wanting to carry me and that I don't know they're my relatives but I still cry out loud anyway..



I would not have to dress myself up..



Have my diapers changed without having to use my own hands..



Eat and grow fat, and have people telling me I look so cute and chubby..



Have my grandma dump me into the washing machine and still act as if nothing happened..



Dress up prettily and have my photos taken as if I'm a princess..



Flash puppy eyes when I want something..



And charm you with my smile..



:)

Oh ya, I drew the cow very long time ago on msn using touch pad and I screenshot it cos it was so cute. Added the sun and grass and shit to make it my banner.

小小的我
大大的梦想