Friday, January 27, 2006

Wenna started comic blogging cos she's so good at drawing and I'm so honoured to be featured on her first two comic.

And since it's all about me, I'm gonna copyright it in here too.











Second on in progress. Basically it's what happened during the cinema. She's supposed to draw the one which happened during SA Tutorial presentation but she found the cinema one funnier.

What happened during SA presentation was that while we were figuring which keys on the IBM keyboard is for switching the view to laptop and projector view, we both knocked our heads together.

Then she held the pointer as if holding a wand, and while it was my turn to present, I accidentally used the pointer to hit her head.

Very clumsy of us.

The class didn't know what the heck we were trying to do.

So after class me, Wenna and Jing Jie went KBoxing till 7pm and watched Memoirs Of Geisha.

!!!

VERY NICE!!

Producer: Steven Spielberg
Music Composer: John Williams

GREAT EFFECTS AND SONG ARRANGEMENT.

But certain parts it was too eerie.

The child Chiyo is damn pretty can. I'm so jealous of her beauty and her colored contact lenses.

PERFECT.

I Not Stupid Too, A Season for Love, The Da Vinci Code are coming.

So many movies, so little time, so little money.

~~~

Will post up the cinema incident when it's done.