Monday, January 30, 2006

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Visiting is fun! I don't know why I terribly enjoyed this year's new year. Probably cos the kids are much easier to convince to play with them.

My cousin is growing real fast. She's like five already and I kept thinking she's only three until I saw how much she has grown up.

And my personal favourites is still the brothers:





Very cute. Super duper cute.

Their mother went like: "Wah, you even managed to make the younger one play with you."

Man, I'm good with kids. Really. LOL.

Last year the younger one didn't even talk to me. This year he babbled alot!

CUTE!

BUAI TAHAN!

I've got gazillion photos of this pair of brothers in my camera but my sister's bringing it to Thailand and will only be back next tuesday.

MADNESS.

I miss the two of them already :'(

Oh yah, currently in Yong Xiang's crib. Am waiting for him to fetch Wenna, Kai Ling, Jing Jie and Wei Ming then it's dinner time!

SHIOK.

My mama finally let me go to his house liao. She was like so persistant not to let me go the other time.

:D

New Year's GREAT!