Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I have the urge to blog about this now because I still feel traumatized about what happened last night.

So I was over at Yong Xiang's place since the second day of CNY and all of us ate alot. We didn't really have anything special like any activities which is not available or different in Singapore but I enjoyed myself alot.

Got to know YX's secondary school friends like Ah Wong, Moazan (Momo), Jason, Malcom and Marcus, the twins.

I was very high can. GOT TWINS LEH!

Somemore the first time I met them, they sat together. Normally they won't, but don't know why the arrangement that day was like that. They were RIGHT in front of me, two identical fellow, SUPER CUTE.

Then we were chatting about some stuff. The two of them were like, joining sentences lor. Like Malcom says part 1, Marcus continues with part 2, then Malcom talked about part 3 etc.

DAMN CUTE.

I'm a sucker for twins.

Buai Tahan.

Momo is the safest driver of all, and the most comfortable to talk to because he interacted with us more. He's Italian Malay and Wenna and I kept asking him about some Italian words.

Ah Wong looks like Mr Chang, the SB in charge and sound like Yong Jia. OMG, damn serious kind.

Jason, I don't know much about him. But he is a pretty boy, meaning if he's a girl, he'll be damn chio.

Okay, I'm not traumatized by the fact that I was introduced to these boys but about what happened the night before we decided to go back to Singapore.

This was what happened.

Kai Ling's on the left and I'm the one on the right.






TRAUMATIZING RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have the feeling of being hugged in the middle of the night several times, treated like a bolster!

Basically it's cos Kai Ling's too used to hugging a bolster to sleep and that Wenna took her bolster away and I was treated like a bolster!!

VERY TRAUMATIZING!

It was like, I was sleeping quite soundly, because all of us were extremely tired due to lack of sleep, when suddenly I felt an arm over my body and a leg over my legs.

?!

Opened my eyes and didn't know what to do. Practically FROZE down there.

I should have asked Wenna to take photo of that.

T_T

我的第一次....

I was never hugged like that to sleep before leh..

T_T

Nevermind.

So we guys set foot on Singapore this morning and I'm in school now.

The only thing I'm not used to now is the fact that when we're in Malaysia, there wasn't any transport problem.

Go Danga Bay? No problem! Who to sit on whose car?

Go Lavender makan? Who want to sit in my car?

~~~

Back to Singapore and we guys have to sit public transport liao.

SOBS.

I miss having no worries on transportation. I miss just hopping in the car and let the driver bring me to where I was supposed to go without paying!

No group photo leh. I lend my sister camera and then Kai Ling never bring.

Should have taken one man, else we would forget one another.

>.<