Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've just learnt a lesson.

Never put off tomorrow what you can do today.


REGRETS.

School fees dued on 25th.

Applied for study loan on 17th and got essential forms but am only able to go to the bank tomorrow cos my guarantor, who is my brother, is only free tomorrow.

Thought I can hand it in after that in school. Checked NP's site and search for the time SSIC is closed tomorrow and saw:

Saturday - CLOSED

Nevermind, you say, Monday hand in lor.

But then the form takes weeks to process leh.

The receptionist wrote "late application" for me because it's dued like next wednesday.

I just hope the forms process smoothly and nothing happens cos if I cannot take the exams this semester, GG, gotta stay for another semester.

Else I borrow $$ from my brother if he got enough to pay by cash.

Poly fees are so ex.

I wonder if I would wanna continue study in U if I ever can make it in there.