Saturday, January 21, 2006

VID finally down!

But then BA and another VID is up.

Sian.

After IS today, Kai Ling, Wenna, Li Ling, Yan Qing and I went to celebrate Bryan's birthday.

Belated one.



Since the restaurant is at Holland V, I suggested to go Settlers!

TWO hours is damn short. Not enough at all. No kick at all.

Qian Hao works there. TOTALLY COOL.

I saw him work there and wondered if I wanna go apply for the job too. Saw the toilet and went like, sian.. toilet is theirs one. If want work here must wash toilet.

Played Manga Manga. MY FAVOURITE.

Again, I'm the winner :D



Lalalala~

Kai Ling got one and Wenna got two. The rest got none. LOL~

Rest of the photos are with Yan Qing. Might update again bah. Cos there's this photo which is damn funny.

We were all at the restaurant when me and Wenna were thinking about what to pose for the next photo when I was suggesting digging nose with last finger. Was holding the camera and suddenly my finger trigger the shutter and TADA!, it snapped shot a photo of me digging my nose.

NO LAR. I didn't really insert my pinky inside my nostril lar. Want dig oso dig in toilet what.

It was so stupid and so funny at the same time.

Reached my doorstep like twelve plus.

Then went like.. WTF?!



Did you spot it?



IT'S DAMN BIG LAR.

Before I called home for help, I took some photos of it.

Heng my father haven't sleep.

“爸,外面有ga-ga”

“Orh”

“帮我开门..”

“Orh”

I was so lucky because if my dad was asleep, I would have to stay out liao.

Even though he didn't get rid of it and ungently persuade me to just step in, I shut my ears as I walk past that door. Cos I wouldn't know if I would scream very loudly when it flies away, somemore the horn keeps twitching.

EEKS.

~~~

Need to go bank tomorrow at 8.30am, then to Ngee Ann and to Cineleisure.

Hope can rush down for K-Lunch.