Friday, February 03, 2006

I miss my cute little cousins from Malaysia. I can't wait till my sister comes back from Thailand on Tuesday because I can't wait to upload the hundreds of baby photos I have in my memory card.

I'm desperately looking for someone who has a digital camera which functions with Compact Flash card.









I MISS ALL OF THEM. HOW?!

Lastly, presenting you......














































CHICKEN LITTLE!

Paiseh. Too stressed up by Basic Animation, that's why.

Overnight gambling at Kai Ling's crib tomorrow.

Then visiting at Theresa, PM and MMA lecturer house on Sunday.

Next Friday we're going to the ZOO!

SAD LEH. EP ENDING T.T

So fast lor. Like only FOUR weeks. YES, FOUR!

Actually don't have outing, but I thick-skinly asked Yong Xiang to request for it. So, TADA!

Next Saturday going mentor house.

DAMN HAPPENING :D