Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ISDT paper down! Abit no feeling for the paper leh. I mean, I'm very unsure if I can score well or do badly for it.

Well, it's all over liao.

Tomorrow SA paper. TERROR.

That SA lecturer of mine gave me a C- for my CA. THANKS man.

For that I swear I'm gonna study real hard to prove her wrong! Since I think she don't like me too (I don't like you too!).

LOL. I sound so childish.

Okay, since I wanna prove her wrong by scoring in my SA paper, what the heck am I still blogging on the eve of SA paper?

-_-!

There's just so many things to do during the holidays that I can't wait till it's here!

  • Move into my new room!
  • Of cos I gotta make my room as neat and as nice as my dream room :)
  • Visit IKEA for some stuff I'd need to decorate my new room!
  • Paint my room in light purple/violet/whatever. Indulgence :D
  • Clean up my desktop! (I mean my laptop's desktop)
  • Find a job (Oh yes)
  • Watch Dorm >.<
  • Disney On Ice!
  • Finish reading A Man Named Dave, Memoirs of Geisha and maybe The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code movie is screening in June! I know that book's a bestseller and I want to read it, but should I read it before the movie? Sometimes if you read the book before the movie releases, the movie usually disappoints you cos your imagination runs further than the movie.

>.<

Basically my to-do list revolves around my new room.

Anticipation is killing me!

But I'm still quite worried leh. I've shared room for my entire lifetime now and suddenly I have my own room I feel so excited yet so scared.

What happens if lizards crawl up the walls of my rooms?
What happens if my imagination starts to run wild and I feel so eerie?
What happens if its raining heavily with strong winds? I know my brother's room produces eerie sounds when the wind brush against the walls of his windows, just like in the bathroom.

How?