Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Yeap, A Season for Love.

Been wanting to catch that movie since I know of its existence. And it's great!

Me, Wenna, Mike, Xeno and Jing Jie watched it for 1.1 times!

And if you ask me what do I mean by 1.1 times:



Yea. The show was running for 10 minutes and then the dialogues were covered by the sound of the speakers, I don't know how to describe lar but basically it's damn terrible and no one actually went out to complain about it.

Then Xeno could not take it anymore and went to complain.

OUR HERO!

I can't imagine spending the rest of the one hour plus with such bad dialogues.

So we waited for like 10 minutes and then the show's back.

WHEEEEE.

So nice can. My tears start to appear when it's only 15 minutes of the movie (I supposed) and then flow down at other sad parts too. Damn emo.

Then when it comes to climax, I sob uncontrollably. Yes SOB.

It's damn sad.

Whoever can love a deaf girl with a terrible burn on her face?

Whoever can love a guy who cannot find a job?

Whoever can love a mother who is too career-minded?

Whoever can love a guy who fails to say "I love you" and propose to you?

All ended in sad endings, hence the sobbing.

Although some people categorize Korean movies into guy and girl meets and then fall in love, but the girl contracted cancer and die at the end and something like that, but it's the way the movie is protrayed which still captures our heart even though the storyline is quite similiar.

So, next stop will be:



That trailer already made my tears drop.

EXAM'S OVER!!!

I'm terribly happy can. I think I can prove SA lecturer wrong!

When I flipped through the exam paper, I'm very very glad I tried my very best to memorise all I could. Actually SA is quite easy, quite common sense, and because I memorised, I managed to answer 80% of the paper!

WOOT!

I hope I can struggle to get a B for SA. Even though I scored C- for my CA.

Now I can only pray :)