Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Came back from PSP chalet hours ago.

Had fun throughout.

So actually I met up with Samuel, Ivan and Cheng Yeow to go to the chalet together. Had laughter throughout the journey lar. Not bad man, Samuel already learnt how to suan me, but nevermind, I know how to pinch and make it hurt badly! :P

Reached Downtown East and called Jenny to fetch us. Well, the chalet's at Aranda Country Club, first time going there. When we reached, OMG, that place is freaking nice can. it looks almost like an apartment. Air-conditioners in the whole house, dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen with a new fridge (at least it seems to me) etc.

NICE.

Nicest chalet I've ever been. Maybe cos the chalets I've been to were in Coasta Sands. Of cos it cost a bomb. I asked how much they paid to book the room. OMG, some freaking $400.

Played a few rounds of mahjong before we went down for BBQ. WOOT, I won like $2.

BBQ pit set up, food cooked, and as usual, I was the one waiting for food and the only food I BBQ-ed myself were marshmallows. HEE :)

After passing down, WOOT, MAHJONG TIME!

Okay, my hands have been itching since the last time I went to Wei Ming's house for mahjong.

Again, played a few rounds of no-money rounds and stupid Samuel, though accidentally, PATTED MY SHOULDER.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Then at night I lost can. Some $4. BOO.

Wanted to recoup loses but no one wants to continue after 16 rounds :(

Watched the guys played a few rounds of dai dee. Though I suggested 2-player mahjong and no gambling, no one wants to play :((

Finally Logan said okay! So we had LOTS OF ROUNDS OF THAT, cos each game ends maximum five minutes. We played from 3am to 6am without realising, cos basically we were very high, kept laughing and stuff, and with my OHMYGODs, we were like some lunatics and I suppose Cassidy wanted to call the WoodBridge.

Just kidding.

But time past so fast and I managed to win ALL his chips and then we decided to sleep!

Tired.

Woke up at 12pm just to find out Samuel, Ivan and Cheng Yeow were gone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They pang seh me!

BOOO.

Sms-ed him and he said I was sleeping soundly. Either he didn't even tried to wake me up or I was really sleeping soundly >.<>Mahjong Queen not cos I'm super good, but cos I keep pestering them for more!

Aiya, chalet mah. If don't mahjong now, don't know when's the next time I can mahjong lor.

I introduced them 2-player mahjong and then they all got high. Hah. Cos each game ends so fast and everyone has a 50-50 chance of winning! Plus it needs alot of thinking cos there's alot of ways you can win with your tiles! There was once I almost tian hu but I didn't! Cos Cassidy didn't throw the tile I need. GRRRRR. But I won when he threw the second tile. LOL. That set of tiles I had was seriously so nice.

HEHE.

Stomach upset lar. Too much heaty food already >.<

I miss mahjong. LOL.