Thursday, March 23, 2006

I usually don't like songs that are changed from English to Chinese.

Okay, my vocabulary is not that vast and what I mean is English songs that are 翻唱 into Chinese songs.

But there is this particular song which I initially hate and then grown to like it.

曹格's SuperWoman.

I've heard the English version on Class 95fm years ago, liked that song and downloaded it. The English version is darn emo, it's about the girl doing so much for the guy she loved; putting breakfast on the table, rush home after work just to prepare dinner for him etc but the guy simply took it for granted. The song went like "I'm not your super woman.."

But the Chinese version is like the reverse version of it. It talks about now it's the guy's turn to put breakfast on the table and then trying to wake the girl up with the coffee's aroma and how much he realise he took her for granted in the past etc. "You were my super woman.."

Well, at least it's not the same version like the English's and I like it :)



You know there's the acrylic keychains selling in pasar malam right. Those whereby you write your name on the notepad and then they'll carve the keychain out for you on the spot. I've always missed it. Once these people came to Ngee Ann cos my IS classmate invited them over for their dodgeball competition. I didn't know they invited them.

Then there was the pasar malam near my place and I never visit it. It lasted for 3 days, and for the 3 days, either I went home late or I coop up at home.

Finally I saw it when I met up Wendy after working on Saturday. But it was closed and Wendy told me about it.

After chalet yesterday I went to make one myself!

And I'm so in love with it :)





Nice right!

Get down to JE's pasar malam. I made mine at the stall nearer to the pedestrian crossing.

I just can't stop admiring it ;)