Saturday, March 25, 2006

I miss him alot.

I really really miss him..

I miss the smile he'd paste over his face when he see me..

I miss his cuteness when he'd make a fool outta himself..

I miss trying to play with him..

I miss him..



Everyday I look at the magnetic board lying against the wall on my table, my heart aches..

I miss him so so much..

I remember I'd always go check out my neighbour's place when I reach my grandma's house in Malaysia.

Yea, my grandma lives with her sibling (or is it my grandpa? I don't remember), and her sibling, of cos, has grandchildren and Wen Kai is one of them.

I just love him to bits.



I've tried means and ways to play with him the first time I saw him.



That was last year and he totally ignored me. I think he cried, I'm not very sure. He was only a year old.

He's so adorable leh. I wanna dote him forever but I can't. I can only visit him once or at most twice a year :(



I remember after checking out his appearance at home when I reached my grandma's house this year, I kinda failed cos he didn't want to play with me.

I got clever and decided to go to his place the next day, armed with my digital camera.

He ignored me of cos. But when I started to take photo of him and his brother, then asking the super obvious question: "Look, who's this?", he and his brother decided to fool me.

When I pointed at him and asked who's that, he'd point at his brother. His brother does the same when I asked him the question too, only this time I'm pointing at him.

CUTE.

Then they started to play a fool.





He's just so adorable!!



I remember how he whined when he didn't want any veggie on his plate. Yeap, that's his brother, equally cute but I like Wen Kai better :P

He's like me, don't like veggies and that's cute (:

Then when they went out for visiting, I became so lonely and so bored. No one to play with.

I went to check out on them every hour but to no avail :(

Till when they finally came home, they were about to take a nap and I thank God for that. Cos I was leaving that day, and I'm really glad that at least when I left, they'd be taking a nap, means I won't miss any chance to play with them.



I miss him so so so so so much..

And I miss another someone special too...

你忘记我了吗?
你忘记我们之间的承诺了吗?
很想你..