Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm soooooo happy!!

Sooooooo happy that I'm blogging now though I have to leave home by 12.10pm!!

Results are out!!

And I'm very satisfied with it.

Well, maybe a bit not that satisfied.

Here it goes:

Basic Animation: B+
Exploring Photography: B+
Information Systems Devt. Techniques: A
Introduction to Social Psychology: B
Project Management: C+ (sobs)
System Analysis: B (WHEE!)
Visual Interface & Information Design: B

WHEEEE! I'm like damn happy for SA!! I proved my SA teacher wrong!

WOOT. Even with here C- for CA, I managed to study hard for the exams and climbed 4 grades up for final grade!

I think I deserve a round of applause!

*applause!

This feeling brings me back to Sec 2, when my form teacher kinda look down at me thinking I'd at most get into the second best class but I proved him wrong by getting into the first class :)

But I'm so sad for PM. I fell 2 grades down for final grade :( well, the paper was terror and I did very very bad for it.

I'm sooooooooooo happy!!

I guess I lack of sleep. A pimple on my forehead, one on my left cheek and one on my nose. (T.T)