Monday, March 13, 2006

I totally forgot about this post:

Hmm, Bryan passed me this test and I have to complete it. So ya, here it is:

The rules:
1. The tagged victims must list 8 different point of their perfect partner, mentioning the gender of said partner.
2. Then tag 8 more victims to join this game and leave a comment on the post by letting them know why they were being tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

He should be
1. Cute! In terms of looks or actions :)
2. Taller than me and abit bigger size than me so I'll feel very very secure :P
3. Non-smoker
4. Humourous or lame as long as he's able to cheer me up xD
5. Patient
6. Kind and love kids
7. Able to make me happy and send butterfiles to my stomach whenever I see him
8. Musically talented! Hah.

Dated 4th March 2006

I've decided not to find eight victims cos I don't know who to find. Only have two or three in mind, the rest Bryan tagged liao.

I just felt like blogging. Alot of thoughts running through my mind again.

总觉得我好像站在十字路口中央
不知道脑海里装些什么
也不知道该往哪个方向走

好希望他会出现在我身旁
不是为了告诉我该做什么
只为了陪我..

直到我知道该往哪里走..