Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Moved my stuff to my new room today and found there's quite alot of stuff I can't move, because I had too many stuff on display on the shelves that were nailed to the wall when I moved in. Now that there's no shelves on the wall, I can't display much things >.<

Some are displayed on my "new" table, I just have this feeling my table's gonna be messy soon.

Was packing my entire room and there's alot of drawers and cupboard which I can keep my stuff. It's much neater now but I still lack of space (T_T)

Well, nevermind, I found some cards which I thought went missing long ago and I found this English composition which I even typed out and print.

It was a compo which I had to write when I was in Secondary Two. We were given this: I just stood there watching him. I could not move. I know he was speaking but I could not hear a single thing...

And of cos we had to continue that phrase with our own imagination.

I think I remembered my classmates wrote about kidnap or something but my own compo is extremely different:

I just stood there watching him. I could not move. I know he was speaking to me but I could not hear a single thing. My heart was beating very fast. I knew he was going to say he loved me. The alarm clock rang. I knew all these was a dream.

For all these years I had been waiting for this day. Waiting for him to say the three words to me. To me, he was my prince charming. In my eyes, he was everything. He meant the world to me. I do not know if he liked me or not, or even if he was interested in me. All I knew was, he treated me as a friend.

We treated each other as casual friends. We never got to know each other better. There was one day when he actually asked me out for a picnic. I knew this was the start of a happy store, but this picnic was just a gathering. Well, at least it's better than nothing.

He had asked me out other times too, but there was this one which was very special and unforgettable. He actually asked me out alone. Yes, alone. We went to watch a romantic movie, Pearl Harbor. I really enjoyed myself that night. The happiest part was when he said "I love you" and then he kissed me. The day had actually arrived. I thought it would not happen. I was in cloud nine.

I was too touched to say anything. I was choked with words. I pinched myself a few times to ensure I was not dreaming, but this was not a dream. I told him I love him too and we went into a relationship.

In between all these years, we did have some misunderstandings but we managed to overcome it. We knew each other very well. After seven years, during Valentines' Day, he proposed to me. Without hesitation, I said "Yes". A few months later, on the day he said "I love you" seven years ago,m we got married. That was my happiest moment. I have never regretted loving him because no one can understand me the way he does. It ends just like fairy tale stories, happily ever after!

Oh gosh. I wondered what's my grade for this. The content seemed dull but imagine! at the age of fourteen, I'm already living in such fantasy. Not to forget some errors here and there, I supposed.

The power of Walt Disney ~.~