Sunday, March 05, 2006

Work is great! Colleagues are nice, job is easy and slacky :)

I realised my colleagues are so friendly and they remember the regulars. They remember their name, recommend good shows to them, chat with them etc!

Now that's excellent customer service, which I don't know if I can achieve that.

It's especially nice when there's kids! There was this Caucasian boy who keep pulling his pants up cos it's too loose. I kept waving at him till he was so shy that he was hiding behind his father and then playing hide-and-seek with me. CUTE.

There was this little girl name Win Win or something, very cute. She remembers my colleagues and then play with them. Cos I'm new and totally stranger to her, she was like o.O when I waved at her. Then she started taking many many Barney CDs to the counter. Terror but cute.

There was this little boy who is darn cute. Also hugged his Mum's thigh when I kept waving at him. Very cute.

Awww.

But there's also this one who cried when I waved at him umpteen times. Can't blame hor. It was 9+ at that time and he was too tired K.

LOL.

My day went extremely sweet when I had phone company during dinner. Dinner was lonely but sms-ing during dinner made dinner extremely nice and delicious. I reckon I looked like some weird girl who kept smiling to herself.

我期待你的熊宝宝... 不要忘记哦!记得它不需要很贵,也不需要很大,只要是你自己选的,我一定喜欢.. :D