Friday, March 03, 2006

WHEEEEEEEEE~

Back from Kai Ling's crib. Yesterday was her birthday. 20 years old already, the 2- age ><

Had barbecue near her place and that was lots of fun. All the wasting of drinks like green tea, lemon tea etc splashed on each other (Hah, but I didn't kenna ;) cos I ran fast) and having people barbecue for me. :P the only thing I barbecued myself is marshmallow. HEHE.

Then we played treasure hunt organised by her brother, Qi Xiang, and WOW, it's fun and it's nice lar.

We didn't won. I think, being IT students, we had most of the IT terms in our head.

We're supposed to find letters from various places and then make out what's the word and we got D d e i v c o s r e. I thought it was Device something something. BOO.

So we lost -.-;

All those running around >.<

After barbecue, we played games like 木头人 and passing cup of water around and when the music stops, the person with the cup must pour the water on himself/herself.

Even played IceMan at the playground.

FUNN!!!!!!

That was what I've been wanting to do since months ago, play like kids at the playground with M05 peeps.

So we went to her house and ton. Half of us played mahjong and the other half watch movies.

Then I was the first one to sleep cos they wanted to watch House of Wax, too tired to watch and don't want watch. LOL.

SLEEEP SLEEEP SLEEEP.

Woke up a few times cos of the noise, but I slept through soundly, waking up to see three musketeers on my right, sharing a mattress for half of their body and another one on mattress on my left.

Feel quite bad, although all guys, but they had no blanket and barely have pillows, yet I was on the bed with a blanket, a cushion to hug and a huge pillow for my head.

>.<

Haha. So I played mahjong in the morning. Had bad luck leh. As usual, me and Wei Ming shared, but I was losing more than I was winning and he had to win back.

>.<

I even lost at the other table which when I took over, he was winning.

HEEE.

On the whole I had fun lar.

OH YA!

Starting work tomorrow! So soon sia.

Today I got a missed call when I woke up, a place number but I don't have the record in my phone. So I called back and then it happened to be the Video Ezy staff who called to tell me to report to work tomorrow.

I'm gonna work at KAP Video Ezy!

Drop by if ya free. LOL.

YAY, with that job, I believe possibility of me continuing work after holidays end should be high, since it's so near NP.

Means I no longer have to worry about another economic crisis! LOL.