Sunday, April 09, 2006

I've been so lazy to blog nowadays because I'm basically just rotting at home when I'm not working.

Only went out to shop on Tuesday and bought some stuff.

The girls of M05 are busy working and we got no time to shop with each other. Still weird to shop with the guys without any girls around. LOL.

The guy with the overdued Lost disc 6 didn't return yesterday :( I was like so desperate every minute a male customer comes in and return, I hope to see Lost when I retrieve the items in the bag. But no, it never appeared.

I went to check his last transaction. Damn it, he should be a damn regular customer cos everytime Beth and Nik will allow him to borrow more than 10 titles, which the max is only 6.

I saw he had 2 sets of kid treats and 2 sets of 3 dvds :(

And they're all overdue already. If he returned yesterday, the total fines would be $32 and then waived into $16 but he didn't return.

GRR.

Nevermind about that. Recently I've been looking for my 明星三缺一 CD but I couldn't find it. Ended up finding a CD which Mr Lim had all the Japan trip photos burnt for me.

Oh yea, and I kinda miss band. Haven't seen Mr Lim for ages.

July 14 is the band concert. It's been like a year? Or more since I attended their concert! ><

And one of these days I'm gonna write an entry about my entire Japan trip with tons of photos attached :) Haven't get to blog them back then cos at that time FreeOpenDiary was the in thing and I didn't have the idea of blogging it. Still very much a computer idiot at that time. Heh.