Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Long post ahead with no photos attached cos my camera is down again :(

Came back from M01 chalet yesterday. Not really M01 chalet cos only nine turned up (that's including me), leaving seven to stay overnight for all three days.

Decided get to check in after we met up cos Jian Hao's father have to be there as it's registered under his name. While waiting, we played almost two hours of arcade! Alot of money spent, you would think. Hell no! It was free!! Jian Hao got like $150 worth of voucher for the tapcard thingy. (or so I remember)

I got to try out alot of games I wanted to try but never try! Like shooting games (okay, abit sua gu), basketball, Drums Freak (!! the drumset thingy), kids percussion etc! :D

The kids percussion thingy cheat our money. It was easy, very easy. I was so happy I got A+ and anticipating to pass many many levels when I saw "Game Over"!! Then the tickets start to roll out. One game for ten tickets (-______-;). $1.55 somemore. HAH. Ten tickets could only get me stationary but I don't need them cos I have it. Found some tickets over at Daytona corner. LOL. So we went hunting for tickets. HAHA. In the end we play hitting games and got more tickets.

Retrived Yupi Coke gummies (cos nothing else is nice) and I was opening the packet when I had this crazy yet stupid yet funny yet f*cked up thought. I was like telling them: "Imagine if I opened the packet with too much force and the contents flew all over the floor."

Of cos it didn't! I could imagine six angry faces staring at me. So much for our hardwork to get 50 tickets. The games all cheat our money. One game and that's it. No levels till we lost.

We finally got to check in when his dad arrived, then "moved" our stuff into the chalet and stone.

Hah. But the chalet was fun. There was many activities going on, although I felt bored for only a few hours for the three days. We had board game, polka cards, mahjong, laptop, dvds and PS2.

Mahjong-ed the first night. OMG, the renting of the table is expensive! $15 for a day. Nevermind, first trial mah. I was winning initially, but we had too many breaks in between (like dinner) and then that kinda "broke" my luck.

HAH. But I lost $0.10 only lah. HEEE.

PS2 was fun. Jia Yi brought the camera thingy (I don't know what's that called) in which we have to use our arms to play the game. It's like a web camera, but instead of a video conversation, you play games by "hitting" the screen. FUN. Throughout the night I watch the four guys who were playing flapping their arms, swinging here and there and then burst into laughter when the actions got funnier.

Xbox on the second day after lunch. Played SpongeBob SquarePants! Hell lot of fun! Graphics was cute (and Patrick too :)) and we were like shouting, laughing and making all sort of noise in that stuffy room (air con spoil). $6 per hour in VIP room. Very worth it. Besides, it has lots more games as compared to the one in Cineleisure (the price was more steep too).

When we completed all levels, we left the place and everyone had to just pay $3.50. That's cheap, isn't it?

Watched a very sadist show: Battle Royale. Wanted to watch BrokeBack Mountain actually but because it's drama, it's quite dull and seems tiring to watch, so we switched to Battle Royale. It's very sadist cos a class of 49 students were sent to an island to kill one another. They are given a survival kit each: food, drink and a random weapon. If you're lucky, you get guns or knives. Unlucky ones got panlid, binoculars etc.

Everyone didn't want to kill initially, but the rule is to have one survivor. If there's more than one by the end of three days, those survivors will still die.

Sadist, isn't it?

Very gore too. Rated R-15 in Japan. I think in Singapore it'll be M18 instead. I'm quite brave lah. Only screamed at the part where the chopped head was threw into the house through the window. That scene really damn disgusting! They even zoom in till the entire screen is the head :/

Heart attack was next and then we start to feel bored and play Runebound. It's a very nice game but it's tiring cos we have to wait five turns before it's our turn. All of us were shagged at that time so it was hard to endure.

Finally got to play Mahjong Pit!! FUN~ Definitely so innovative and best of all, don't have the shuffle cards! Damn exciting also. Instead of shouting "PIT!" when we got our tiles, Jian Hao shouts "Hu!"

Next morning we woke up, bathed and checked out. Play Xbox again but this time it's Shrek 2. Adventure game. NICE. Took us almost five hours to complete but we didn't finish the last level. It's so impossible to win.

Had wanted to go to Aranda Country Club for SIG BBQ but I had sore throat :/

So came back home, rotted and slept till 3pm.

I can't wait to rent Lost disc 6 tomorrow :D