Monday, May 22, 2006

I guess some things really happen for a reason.

Take last Friday for example. I was waiting for my Dad in the living room, waiting for him to come out from the room because I wanna tell him what I want for lunch tomorrow. While waiting, I flipped open the Chinese newspaper that was lying beside me. I did not get in touch with the world for very long; ever since my brother moved out cos he's our supplier for TNP. So as usual, I flipped till I see a catching headline.

There it was, in the pop stars page I saw a huge article spread over two pages about Jay. He has broken up with Patty after 14 months and has (perhaps again) denied the relationship :/

Nevermind about that, I still adore him.

Today, I flipped open the I magazine that was lying around cos I skipped AVFE lecture. Wanted to get to the TV guide cos I'm working this sunday and Singapore Idol's screening this sunday. So I thoroughly checked for SI repeat through everyday's Channel 5 listings and saw:

Wednesday (24 May): 10.oopm Project Runway (premiere)

!!!!!!!!!!

PROJECT RUNWAY!

:)

I'll rush home after dinner after Da Vinci Code this wednesday.

Okay, this entire week is quite packed, I guess.

Monday: Work.
Tuesday: Get to PS to buy tickets.
Wednesday: The highly anticipated Da Vinci Code and Project Runway!
Thursday: Touch on HUMCOM journal.
Friday: HUMCOM journal deadline, work.
Saturday: Morning: SuperBand, afternoon: MILK Run audition at Youth Park.
Sunday: Work.