Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm craving for laksa.

I'm craving for curry chicken (Yeo's canned ones).

But I'm experiencing pain in my throat.

Not the entire throat, just the left side of my throat.

In worst scenarios, it could be a tumour; either a cancerous or non-cancerous.

In better scenarios, it could just be it's too heaty.

Going to visit the doctor tomorrow if it don't get better.

Tempted to work tomorrow cos Kee Ann has got eye infection.

Not tempted cos of the $$.

Tempted cos little Lucius might visit tomorrow :/

But if I'm going to the doctor (polyclinic) it might be long.

:/

Grandma'a birthday on sunday.

AVFE by monday.

Da Vinci Code on wednesday.

HUMCOM by friday.

And I just got freaked out by a lizard in the kitchen.

Was shocked that Marlonlon PM-ed me in MSN cos he'll only PM me when it's near assignment deadline.

He went like this:
"I heard that The Cathay is fucking haunted"
"What have you heard?"
"The Cathay used to be a cinema in the past too. But people reported seeing bodies hanging on the ceiling of the theatre."
"....................."

OMG LAH. I still want watch there. 4.05pm slot is a damn big cinema :)

~~~~~