Sunday, May 07, 2006

I suddenly remembered I wanna blog about this.

Human Communication is fun! Especially when I'm in the same class with Cynthia, Mardiana and Zana :)

I recall doing the Johari Window thingy during class. Even though I did it online before, and had my friend do it for me, I think it's more fun to do it in person! It's like you ask your friends about how they feel about you; be it first impression or whatsoever, and you get to ask why!

Cynthia said I looked strict and bad-tempered on first impression :/

Strict and bad-tempered meh?

Zana said I like to act cute :/

She even mentioned that during OCOM, when we were asked to use a word to introduce ourselves, I said I'm chio bu.

Alright, I don't recall saying that, really.

What's worst is, on the eve of Labour Day, Koon Guan told me about my secondary school class chalet which he puked after drinking alcohol.

I don't remember any of that either.

He even said I BBQ-ed a marshmallow for him, and even bought Mac for the class :/

I seriously don't remember it. Maybe there weren't any photos about it.

Talking about marshmallow, I remembered I was with M05 regulars at SIM restaurant when I asked Wenna if she's craving for marshmallow.

ME: You want to eat marshmallow?
Wenna: (shows the o_O face)
ME: Marshmallow?
Wenna: (can't stand anymore and starts to laugh)
ME: What? *ponders for a moment then said: OH! I MEANT MASHED POTATO!

:/