Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I think my laptop has got some problem. Or so I think, my blog has been loading slowly using my laptop and I can't view the side profile of my blog even when it's finish loading.

Anyway, I went to town with my sister yesterday. Didn't buy the N.U.M bag, after some dishearting words from my sister.

The worst thing that can ever happen when you're shopping in Orchard is rain!

It was raining by the time we finished walking around Heeren. The thing is, we're trapped in Heeren! No finger foods, no place to rest etc!

Then my sister went out in the rain to buy Old Chang Kee cos I was wearing skirt, and we went to Spinelli for a drink.

I order Macchiato or something.

The service crew is friendly, he asked if it was my first time dining in and I said yes. He even said that I wouldn't like the drink I ordered if I'm drinking it the first time, but I ordered it anyway.

I collected my drink without taking any sugar.



So I was slowly enjoying my curry puff when I saw that service crew walking out of the cashier. Thought he was just going to clear the tables or what.

But he actually went to take two packets of sugar for me!

"Just in case you don't like the taste."

Now, that's excellent service!

I tasted the one sip.

OMG. I really don't like the taste.

It tasted very bitter and tasted like there's a bit of wine. Partly cos I was drinking the foam, that's why it's kinda bitter.

When I drank the rest, it tasted nice :)

That's, of cos, after I added sugar.

I'll definitely recommend going there for a nice cup of coffee if you're trapped in Heeren during a rainy day.

The service's just so excellent :)