Monday, May 15, 2006

Please, I strongly urge, take good care of your precious eyes. Because out of the 100 (more or less, I'm not sure) eye infection cases in Singapore, I have two friends who got the eye infection.

As a result, they both can't wear contact lenses anymore. The worst thing is, both of them are females, and as everyone know, girls are more 爱美.

I can't imagine not being able to wear contact lenses anymore because I already have a head so huge that every morning I see that big head girl staring at me when I look into the mirror. My head, so huge that I had to get out of my mum's womb to say "Hello" to the new world through operation instead of the natural "PUSH!" birth.

I'm not exaggerating that fact k.

Back to what I was saying, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR EYES if you wear contact lenses.

Please make sure you dispose your overused disposable lenses.
Please make sure you rub your lenses before storing them for next day use.
Please make sure you refrain from using ReNu products.
Please make sure you dispose cracked contact lenses.

etc etc etc.

Just take good care of your eyes k?