Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The results of the IHP I bidded for is out. It's quite dumb for me to only know how to read music scores and yet don't know music terms such as harmony etc.

Oh well, the interview went bad and he ended off with "Well, you've got good competitors." That kinda gave me the hint that I would not be able to get in. In fact, we didn't strike up a hot topic like Wenna and him did. Besides, I kenna-ed those questions like "Do you know what's 'harmony'?" when he did not ask that sorta questions when he interviewed Wenna.

After the interview, a part of me want so much to get in cos that's the only IHP that's interesting yet a part of me is afraid that if I get in, I wouldn't be able to meet those requirements or sort, despite the fact that he said it doesn't matter if I don't know how to compose or something like that.

Contradiction and everything.. I did not get in.

Gonna prepare for round 2 of bidding liao.

By the way, the previous entry about the mindless marionettes wasn't quoted from any book. If I had quoted it from a book, I would state its source. It's purely written by me.