Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Skipped breakfast today cos I skipped it everyday too. UED was four hours straight and OSB refused to let us off early despite the fact that we're just doing out project which is due next week. Was like requesting time and again and he let us off only twenty minutes before 1pm.

The classroom was also extremely cold and I was feeling cold and hungry at the same time. Then I had gastric pain, I think. I don't really know the exact locations of my stomach, kidney etc so when it hurts, I just anyhow say.

Almost vomitted when we were commuting to the canteen, but couldn't vomit cos there wasn't anything in my stomach. First time I felt like vomiting, kinda horrible, cos before today, I don't really know how vomitting feels like as I don't know how to vomit.

Laptop went to service centre cos I wanna reformat but due to keyboard problems, can't even reformat (can't type anything). Then left for home cos I wanna see doc. JJ helped me bring home my laptop.

THANKS ALOT MAN. I OWE YOU ALOT..

Now I have pills for gastric and slight fever. Have to resume my medication from last week.

MC tomorrow. MEL on thursday.

Take care everyone. I'll be offline nowadays cos there ain't any laptops for me to use anymore.