Thursday, May 04, 2006

Went to 曹格's concert at Singapore Polytechnic today. Ain't that crazy about him but he sings very well! His songs are also superb :)

He's so hilarious, but awww :/, he was feeling sick. He said he had 3 jabs at his buttock last week :/

But he still sang very very well. Best of all, he sang the songs I love from his new albums :)

I must say I'm very lucky I went with Bryan, because I didn't have to squeeze in the crowd; I didn't even need to hav tickets and I get to sit right in front :D



The crowd was overwhelming, there's more but this is how much my camera can fit.







Some good shots of him. I must really thank Bryan. I wore a skirt and I really regretted. But this wasn't planned; I only got to know about his concert today.

So he helped me took a real close shot of him when he sat on the stage.

Oh and he look very much like 2moro!

Came the poster giving sessions, my side didn't get much, only two were given out. Worst still, to the two people beside me :/ Somemore he didn't throw to them, he came upfront and gave them :/





Autograph session. 曹格 looked damn macho :)

By the way, I'm not really the fan of 曹格, but I admire him for his singing.

Was still sulking over the fact that I didn't get the poster he gave out and then Bryan's so-called boss gave me the last poster she still have! Although he didn't look as handsome in the poster I was given than in the one he gave out, I was still happy!

Eyed the stage to see if anyone got him to sign posters, but none did :/

Then they asked me to go down and tell the crew I'm from 滚石 aka Rock Music. Almost didn't get through until we said we're from CD-RAMA.

I got my first autographed poster!

曹格 LOOKED DAMN CUTE UPFRONT! FACE BLUSHING AND STUFF. Oh my god, I'm going crazy :/



:)

I wanna say thanks again.

Thanks for everything, Bryan :) I really appreciate it..