Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Urgh. I just saw something quite gross.

Ah well, my day started off bad; I was walking towards the bus stop to get to class early in the morning when a leaf (or so I assume) was blown towards me. It hit my face. I seriously hope it's a leaf cos it also look like a bug :/

I don't want to be attracting bugs; I'd rather be attracting the person I'm attracted to. LOL.

As I was approaching the bus stop and was underneath the huge tree that was planted next to the bus stop, a huge wind blew and a branch as long as my lower arm break from the tree and hit my head.

I'm just lucky it's not as thick as my arm else my laptop will be in MeL and I'll be in the hospital.

Oh then I got to see someone I longed to see, got my director list letter, got my Disney badges, and got my 曹格+麻衣 娱乐百分百 show.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

And as if my day wasn't bad enough at the beginning, I just had to see the intestines of a rat lying on the path on my way home. I'm not sure if it's a rat, I just felt it is. But according to others, cats will tear up the rat and then eat the inside.

If that is so, why is the intestine lying on the floor? Together with the stomach (or so I assume).

It's just so disgusting.