Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yesterday was my grandpa's death anniversary (it's also my grandpa's brother's and two other people whom I've never met before death anniversary) and we had the sorta funeral ritual thingy held under my block.

Of cos, many people came, including distant relatives or simply relatives I haven't seen for years. When all the ritual is done, we're to set off to a place near my house so we could burn all the offerings (the car, plane etc) for them.

In the mini bus I travelled in, my relatives and I talked. I don't recognise like 2/3 of the people in the bus, and only knew like 4 to 5 people. There was this aunt which I don't even remember! She claimed I went for her wedding when I was two to three years old. That was so long ago :/

I agreed with the fact that it's only such "occassions", all of us would then see each other cos my extended family is not at all close-knit.





That's the scene whereby all my relatives lined up and passed bags of "gold and silvers" to the other end for burning. Cos there were like forty bags or so, they passed the bags till they were complaining how tiring it is. HAH.

I get to meet new cousins I never knew existed!



This is the cutest of the lot, cos he's the youngest and very dao, hence, I liked him better. He didn't allow me to carry him at first, until he saw the people carrying the offerings to load it on lorries, I get to carry him cos he was curious. But when they're all done, he immediately got back to his maid -_-;

That's why he wasn't even looking at the camera cos he was too busy observing.



SO CUTE LOH!

There's also this particular guy I liked cos he's clever for his age and mix with me well.



I folded a crane for him, and then ended up the rest of the kids wants one too. Folded like 7 at the end and it was freaking tiring cos it's those bank brochures I used to fold and I have to like press very hard to fold nice ones :/

When the ritual begins, I gotta leave the kids cos I have to be there at the ritual, this boy Jun Yan kept coming to look for me.

That's so sweet :)

Worked today and was like damn sad when Mike told me there may not be sneak previews for The Da Vinci Code cos he didn't find it anywhere in the cinemas website until Lucius came!

He's freaking cute lar! He came when he just woke up, so he was extremely blur and extremely cute. I thought he had forgotten me but he didn't cos he's still kinda half-asleep.

He made my day lar~

The Da Vinci Code postponed :/ The show's too hot, I just visited GV and Cathay website, it seems that the seats are filling fast, considering the fact that it's gonna be out in six days.

:(