Wednesday, June 21, 2006

As promised, here's my P6 photo. Brace yourself, please try to refrain from laughing..



Click on photo for larger view.

Upon seeing my primary school gathering photo, the one with the Garfield, on my MSN display picture,

Wenna: I didn't know Garfield was your primary school friend.
Edward: Why Garfield tilt his head towards you?

HE LOVES ME :D

Lazy to keep on typing cos I know I have visitors but no one rarely tags, and if you noticed, my tagboard's full of those junk link stuff. I supposed those are spyware or some sort, so please don't click on it. Don't ask me how I got it, it just appeared one day and I got sick of deleting those posts.

Basically I went to watch Almost Love with Wenna, Xeno and Mike. Not a bad show, but I prefer sad shows more LOL.

Oh and I changed my phone yesterday, old model but I love it. Enough to satisfy me for the next two years :)

Shall let the photos do the talking..



























I took this "Solitude" photo and I love it!