Sunday, June 18, 2006

YESTERDAY WAS A BLAST!

It was the highly anticipated Yuhua Primary School 6E'1999 class gathering after 7 years! I'm very happy for those who turned up! We had like 10 to 12 people at one time because one or two had to leave early, or joined later etc but it was really nice seeing everyone again :) There was Marcus, David, Wei Qiang, Chi Man, Jie Xiong, Shurn, Pei Shan, Jie Ying, Li Fang, Natasha, Khairiyah, Hui Ying, Cai Xuan and myself!

Quite disappointed with the few who couldn't make it and totally disappointed with the few who said he didn't want to go cos after 7 years liao, very paiseh. Some asked why didn't I persuade him to come, I said since he thinks that way, it's of no use even trying to persuade him liao.

Oh back to what we did. We watched CARS! That show is totally cute! I like Mater, he's the dumb pickup truck and he's so damn funny. There was this One Man Band animation showing before CARS was screened, and it's a very funny and nice video! It's around 3 minutes and there's totally no dialogue; just music, actions and facial expressions. That's good animation.

After the show, we walked out of the cinema, just in time to see:



GARFIELD!

I don't really like the Garfield movie but I took this photo with them cos that walking Garfield is super cute.

We saw the dead and not moving Garfield statue standing somewhere:



It caught my eye because of the message written below which amuses me:



超屌!

Coffee Bean was next cos it was still early for dinner and Jie Xiong and Hui Ying joined us. It's nice that we went to Coffee Bean because that's when we started to talk about old days, how much we hate the red board which had the names of those who are going down to the dentist and that dentist is really mean and nasty, how much we had to see Mdm Tay during lessons because she took charge of all out lessons except for Chinese, how much we miss 韩老师's screechy and high pitched voice etc etc etc.

Took another photo again.





Me, Natasha and Li Fang used to hang out alot together during primary school. We used to go for recess together and I remember we were always early when it comes to lining up to go back to class. Then Natasha will take out her adventure books and read them, Li Fang and I will then chat together. Missed those naive days back then.

Oh and did I said Marcus was so sweet? He made tissue roses for me!



Aren't they pretty?!

Okay, I lied lah. He made them cos he had nothing better to do.

Went to look for Cai Xuan cos she's working at Far East and we wanted to give her a little surprise. She was serving customer at that time and Hui Ying suddenly said a loud: “Eh,小姐,这个多少?!”

HAH, she turned around and then got a shocked.

We took a photo again.



Cai Xuan recommended us to eat at Nana restaurant.



We had no money to eat :( When the waiter came to take orders we just said "We want 10 cups of ice water, thanks."

I'm being lame down there.



What a spread! So sweet right! Majiam Reunion Dinner leh! Frankly, despite how close me and M05 are, we never had a dinner outside together like that (or did I forget? I think I'm right).

I liked the Sweet and Sour Fish :)



Pei Shan, being experienced cos she works in Long Beach Restaurant, volunteers to divide the soup equally for us (I don't know how to phrase that appropriately). So nice of her :D

After dinner we rotted at Wheellock Place and talked about the good old days again.

I'm really really glad yesterday's outing went even more smoothly then I had imagined! I was so afraid of awkwardness among all of us, after all, we didn't meet up like 7 years already. I was more afraid that we had nothing to talk about, or that everyone kept among themselves cos it's been so long. We decide to have the next gathering on 22/07/06! That's a date we set yesterday so all of us mark it down our calendar and make that day free! At least now I don't have to organise a gathering alone :)

I'm really really happy yesterday. I supposed everyone was really really happy yesterday too if they're as enthusiastic as me :D

Shall post my P6 photo in my next entry. Please anticipate that entry cos I look terrible when I was P6! :///