Sunday, July 23, 2006

Many marriages can last for decades.

But how many aged couples can still be as loving as how they first fell in love?

Yesterday I was on my way to Theresa's house and was waiting for the traffic light to turn red so I could cross the road. Upon standing there and waiting, I saw this couple, whom I assumed should be in their 40s or 50s, chatting with their grown up children (this I assumed too).

As the traffic light starts to turn yellow before it turns red, I saw the middle-aged man frantically (but in a calm manner) placed his hand out, signalling to his wife to hold it as the traffic light is gonna turn red. The lady was busy chatting with their children when she saw that gesture, then she held it and crossed the road.

SWEET.

How many aged couple still display their affection in public?

I wonder if my marriage is to last for decades in future, will my future husband and I still be as loving as ever?