Monday, July 24, 2006

Wenna watched this anime named Jungle something something and immediately said that the female character looks like me.



Look like meh? It was only through the beginning theme song when she said that.

When this character first appear in the first episode, she looked like this:



Of cos I became so happy and said "I think you're right! She looks so much like me! :D"

So I put this as my display picture in msn.



Some say very cute but they never said look like me.

And when I used this:



Qing Hong said:

BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
tis one look like u sia
BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
ur d.p
hueishan™ » notice me says:
LOL
hueishan™ » notice me says:
YOU N MY FREN SAY DE SAME THING
hueishan™ » notice me says:
SHE SAW THE ANIME AND THINK OF ME
BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
lol
BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
look like u lor
BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
coz look abit gong gong one
BURN IN HELL MSN! says:
wahhaa


When I told Reuben, he said:

hueishan™ » notice me says:
zzz
hueishan™ » notice me says:
my fren say
hueishan™ » notice me says:
my display pic look like me
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
ya
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
its u what
hueishan™ » notice me says:
omg.


Really look like meh?






[updated]

hueishan™ » notice me says:
my fren say
hueishan™ » notice me says:
it looks as gong as i am
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
yes!
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
thats the word
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
it looks like
hueishan™ » notice me says:
omg
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
your stupid face
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
when u pou
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
pout
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
and try to act cute
hueishan™ » notice me says:
wtf
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
the same STUPID FACE
hueishan™ » notice me says:
i dun act cute
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
=D
hueishan™ » notice me says:
im naturally cute
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
bye
HerbalFresh. r E u b's doodling BA, UED,PP3 Slain. 佐々木 小次郎 // Sasaki Kojiro says:
i wont talk to disillusional people


He's such a meanie.

[/update]